Search

  • The CAP was founded in 1985 as a producer and refiner of alumina and holds 45 per cent interest in Jamalco, on behalf of the Government of Jamaica, while ALCOA owns the other 55 per cent.

  • January 1, 2020
  • Company offers to buy Petrojam

    government of jamaica

    Accordingly, it is important and in the interest of the Jamaican people that the Government of Jamaica take decisive and clear action.

  • January 1, 2020
  • Press briefing on shares in Petrojam

    government of jamaica

    In November 2017, the matter was officially placed on the table with Venezuela, and alluded to in a statement to Parliament by our former minister of energy, who advised that the Government of Jamaica would have to take steps to safeguard the viability of our assets even as we acknowledge, value and appreciate the support provided to Jamaica and to the energy sector by Venezuela.

  • government of jamaica

    government of jamaica

    It is proposed that the Government of Jamaica will take legislative action to take ownership of the 49 per cent shareholdings in Petrojam, currently held by PDV-Caribe.

  • October 31, 2019
  • The Government of Jamaica is grateful for the hand you play in making our country a safer place to drive and to work, he said.

  • October 30, 2019
  • Minister Vaz said the Government of Jamaica was looking forward to being listed among the countries committed to increasing ambition in climate action and being recognised among the group of countries and other stakeholders that are setting carbon neutrality goals toward 2050.

  • government of jamaica

    government of jamaica

    In June 2018, the Government of Jamaica communicated an interest to becoming a member of the Nationally Determined Contribution Partnership and we are happy to announce that membership was successfully confirmed in August that same year.

  • October 30, 2019
  • ECO Champions competition launched

    government of jamaica

    Recycling Partners of Jamaica Limited is a registered charitable organisation and the designated national recycling entity, formed by public and private partnership with the Government of Jamaica, under the Ministry of Economic Growth and Job Creation, and the following private partners: Wisynco Group Limited, Pepsi Cola Jamaica Bottling Limited, Grace Foods & Services Limited, Jamaica Beverages Limited, Lasco Manufacturing Limited, Trade Winds Citrus Limited and Seprod Limited.

  • October 30, 2019
  • Renewable push

    government of jamaica

    The new technologies exhibited in the show can help propel Jamaica's thrust to achieve 20 per cent of its energy generation as part of the Government of Jamaica's 2030 vision.

  • October 30, 2019
  • Carla Thomas, an attorney from the Attorney General's Chambers appearing on behalf of the Government of Jamaica, submitted that the claimant's submission fails to meet the requirements to make a constitutional claim.

4429 Results Found — government of jamaica

Page 2 of 443